|We do our best to ship every order within two business days!|
- We ship via Priority Mail through the US Postal Service.
- Your package will usually arrive within 5 business days from the shipping date.
- Tracking information is sent to the email address on the order.
- We accept money orders drawn on US bank accounts.
- We can not accept checks or money orders drawn on foreign accounts and in foreign currency.
We hold all personal checks for at least five days
before we ship the order, to insure that the check is not returned for
insufficient funds. We charge $30 for any check that is returned,
and $12 reimbursement for NSF bank fees, and we will not deliver
product until these fees are paid.
ship Express Mail (USA only) Monday through Thursday. If you need your
order in less than five days, contact us to place your order, or
upgrade your online order to Express shipping. The final cost depends on weight and zone.
- Order express shipping by phone: Call us at 330-673-0600, and leave a message if you get voicemail.
- Order express shipping by email: email email@example.com:
Include EXPRESS ORDER in the title. Email us your phone number. Or,
if you’ve already ordered online, let us know you’d like to upgrade to
Express shipping. We’ll send you a PayPal invoice, and tell you when
it will ship.
- If we take your phone
order or receive your invoice payment by noon Eastern time, Monday
through Thursday, your order will ship the same day. After noon, it
will ship on the next Express shipping day. (Orders received after
noon on Thursday will ship on Monday.)
note: although most zip codes have guaranteed overnight delivery, some
do not. Our representatives will tell you when your order will ship
and when it’s guaranteed to arrive.
- We do not ship Express outside the US.
Call us! We might be able to get you a lower shipping rate if we can get it into a flat rate box!
|We will do everything we can to make sure your package is correctly addressed and promptly shipped.|
will immediately reship any order if we make an error in the address or
shipping that causes the package to become lost.
you want an address change, please email us immediately. We
cannot change the address of an order that has already been shipped.
- We will pack your order as carefully as we can, but we cannot control damage that may occur during shipping.
- We cannot be responsible for packages that go astray or disappear from
the postal service if we correctly address and ship them. If
tracking verifies that we have shipped the package, and the address was correct, but it has not
arrived, please contact your post office.
- We are not responsible for paying tax and duties on your international order. That is your responsibility.
- We will not falsify customs documents on international orders.
- We will not mark international orders as "gifts".
ERROR, DAMAGE, AND CANCELLATION POLICY
Mehandi.com, we work hard to take care of our customers! We offer
only the highest quality products. Many of our products are
hand-made, and all are things we love and use
ourselves! Your satisfaction matters – please contact
us within thirty days of purchase if there is a problem with your order.Cancellations:
Errors and damaged merchandise:
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
if it is necessary cancel your order. We will refund the cost of
merchandise and shipping if we receive your request within one business
- If we have already shipped your order, the perishable items cannot be returned or refunded (see below).
- Non-perishable items may be returned within 10 days if the package has not been opened.
- If we make a mistake in your order, we will reship the correct items immediately, at our expense.
- We will include a return shipping label so you can send back the incorrect items.
- We will replace any items that arrive in a damaged condition, if they
are returned in their original, sealed package.
|Returns, Refunds and Exchanges: |
- The following perishable items are nonreturnable and nonrefundable, both bulk and in kit form:
powder, indigo, cassia, amla, buxus, zizyphus, essential oils, attars,
Ancient Red henna paste, Ancient Blue Crystal Indigo, soaps, shampoos,
lotion bars, and butters.
- The following items are nonreturnable for hygienic reasons*:
sticks, combs, barrettes, earrings (*We will replace any of these
items that arrive in a damaged condition, if they are returned in their
original, sealed package.)
- All other items may be returned within 30 days of purchase for refund or exchange.
- No refunds are given on products which have been opened, or kits and
boxes on which the seal has been broken.
- No refund will be issued without proof of purchase.
- Please email us at email@example.com within thirty (30) days of purchase
for a Return Authorization number prior to returning the item.
Return Authorizations are valid for two weeks from the date of
issuance. Returned items must be received within that time.
- Products must be returned to TapDancing Lizard LLC, 339 Tallmadge Rd, Kent, OH, 44240.
- Customer is responsible for all shipping fees related to returned and exchanged items.
- We may charge a 10% restocking fee on any returned items.