Ancient Sunrise ® Rainwash
Ancient Sunrise ® Rainwash contains:
Citric Acid, Ascorbic Acid, Xanthan Gum
Purchase Ancient Sunrise ® Rainwash
Ancient Sunrise ® Rainwash Mineral Single Treatment, one 5g single treatment packet (one teaspoonful) = $3.50
Ancient Sunrise ® Rainwash Mineral Treatment, ten applications, 50g jar, 10 applications = $29.99 #2670
Click shopping cart buttons below to order.
ship via Priority mail for larger items, and surface mail for samples.
- Shipping charges are approximate, based on weight. If you order several items, we'll refund any excess postage!
- Additional shipping charges may be due for shipping outside of USA. If
your your order doesn't include enough postage for the shipment, we'll
send you a bill. When you pay the postage, we'll ship your order.
more than one item, or from outside the USA and want us to send you an invoice? Email
your shopping list to Mehandi
and we'll send you a Paypal Invoice with the correct shipping
amount. Remember to tell us your paypal email address and
- If you are purchasing from us, please click here!
- TapDancing Lizard LLC will appear on your credit card statement. Mehandi.com is part of TapDancing Lizard LLC.
Ancient Sunrise ® Rainwash Mineral Treatment
Is hard water spoiling your hair color?
Rainwash can fix the problem!
you wash your hair with hard water, minerals may build up in your hair.
Heavy mineral buildup in your hair may react with cassia and make an
otherwise lovely golden color turn green, brown, or even black!
Mineral buildup can also make hennaed hair go dull.
Do you think you might have hard water? Click HERE to see a map of hard water in the USA.
Always test your hair before you dye!
hair from your hairbrush. Prepare a little cassia, or your
favorite cassia mix. Coat your hair sample with that mix,
wrap it in plastic, and leave it overnight. Rinse out all the
paste, and see if you like the results. If your cassia or cassia
mix comes out a very strange color, you may have hard water. Your
city or well water may change from one season to the next, so its
always best to check!
If hard water is the cause of your
cassia dye problem, Ancient Sunrise ® RainWash should fix it!
Follow the instructions below:
Instructions for Ancient Sunrise ® Rainwash Mineral Treatment:
- Add one 5g packet (one teaspoonful) to 2 ounces of distilled (mineral free) water.
- Shake or stir
- Allow to stand several minutes to thicken.
- Apply evenly to
- Cover hair with plastic wrap or shower cap.
- Leave in for about 40
minutes for an initial treatment to remove heavy build up. Leave in 15
minutes weekly to keep hair free of mineral build up.
thoroughly, then shampoo and/or condition as usual.
- 5g or 1 teaspoon in 2
oz water is enough for shoulder length hair. Each 4 or 5 inches of
length after will need an additional 1 teaspoon of product and 2 oz
Sunrise ® RainWash smells "weird" or "sulphur-y" while it's breaking up
the mineral deposits in your hair. That's normal, and means it's
doing a good job!
- Ancient Sunrise ® RainWash should not be used on or near broken skin, because its acidic and will sting.