Ancient Sunrise is devoted to providing customers with:
Ancient Sunrise Henna is the best on the market!
- The best dye quality henna
- The best gray coverage with no fading
- Superior sift for a smooth application and easy rinse.
- 100% Organic
- Ethically sourced
- Stunning results
We have done all the science for you!
- The founder of Ancient Sunrise has her PHD in Henna. She has over years in research.
Ancient Sunrise Henna is much better for YOU, your health, your hair and the planet.
- We do not premix our Ancient Sunrise hair kits because it is NOT a good method. The best long lasting color is a result of Ancient Sunrise research to give you permanent non fade color. Follow our instructions included with your Henna to get amazing results.
Many years of research, lab testing and great relations with our growers allow us to to supply our customers with superior quality henna.
Our research provides you:
The colors you desire. Using Ancient Sunrise Henna and custom colors created by our highly qualified Customer Service staff gives you the results you want to see!
No fading and the best coverage. Bright Shiny Lush Hair!
Why we lab test:
Our growers are committed to providing Ancient Sunrise with Sustainable High Quality Henna
- Lab Testing insures the henna is chemical and PPD free.
- Ancient Sunrise assures the henna has no additives.
- Microscopic tests proves you are getting the best sift of henna with little to no sand, stems or debris
The BEST for YOU and the PLANET
- 100% Organic pure plant powder
- USDA Organic certified
- Eco Certified
- No pesticides
- Water conservation using drip systems and collection of rain water
- Landscaping to stop rain water run off
- Anti-desertification agriculture which protects farms from losing soil to climate change.
- Renewable resources
- Carbon Neutral Agriculture
Ancient Sunrise Environmental responsibility policy
- Environmentally friendly milling processes
- Renewable energy including Solar power and LED lighting as well as Energy Efficient machinery
- Zero Waste: REDUCE - REUSE - RECYCLE - RECLAMATION
- Even composting at the front office goes back to the farm
- Shipping by Sea. Shipment by sea has a much smaller carbon footprint than shipment by air.
- Least possible packaging