Ancient Sunrise® Henna for Hair Cool Brunette Sample Kit
Last Updated: 02/27/2020
Ancient Sunrise® Henna for Hair Cool Brunette Kit SamplePlease read these instructions fully before beginning. If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact Ancient Sunrise® Customer Service: https://www.mehandi.com/Articles.asp?ID=256
Contents:One 3g packet of Monsoon Henna (mixed with Amla)
One 3g packet of Sudina Indigo
Definitions:Rajasthani Monsoon Henna – Standard body art quality henna.
Sudina Indigo – Standard indigo powder.
Amla – (Dried Indian Gooseberry) A fruit acid that lessens the red effect of henna in a henna/indigo mix
Fruit Acid – A powder that is acidic enough to dye-release henna.
Rainwash – An all-natural product from Ancient Sunrise® that gently removes mineral build-up.
Clarifying Shampoo – A chelating shampoo that removes mineral build-up from the hair.
What to Expect:This sample kit contains enough to conduct a strand test on hair collected from a hairbrush, or a 1-inch section of hair on the head. The color of the hair after the application may be brighter and lighter than expected. This will darken and settle over the course of 5 to 7 days.
Directions:1) Pour 3g packet of Monsoon Henna (premixed with Amla) into any bowl.
2) Slowly stir in room temperature distilled water until the paste slowly drips off of your mixing utensil.
3) Cover bowl with plastic wrap and leave at room temperature (68-72°F or 20-22°C) for 8 to 12 hours.
4) Clean hair section immediately prior to application. Treat hair with Rainwash, then a detergent shampoo (or use a clarifying shampoo instead of Rainwash and a detergent shampoo). Avoid conditioner and other hair products.
After dye-releasing for 8-12 hours...
5) Pour 3g packet of Sudina indigo into any bowl.
6) Slowly stir in room temperature or lukewarm distilled water until the paste slowly drips off of your mixing utensil.
7) Combine henna and indigo pastes and mix thoroughly.
8) Immediately apply paste thickly to hair.
9) Cover hair with plastic wrap and leave on for three hours. If using hair collected from a hair brush, place hair in plastic wrap in a warm area, such as a pocket, in front of a heater, or in a hot car to simulate body heat.
10) Soak and swish hair in warm water to loosen paste.
11) Shampoo and condition.
Tags: Cool Brunette, Cool Brunette Sample, Cool Brunette Sample Kit, instructions, sample instructions, Cool Brunette sample instructions