Ancient Sunrise® Henna for Hair Medium Brunette Sample Kit
Last Updated: 11/11/2021
Ancient Sunrise® Henna for Hair Medium Brunette Kit SamplePlease read these instructions fully before beginning. If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact Ancient Sunrise® Customer Service: https://www.mehandi.com/Articles.asp?ID=256
Contents:One 3g packet of Monsoon Henna (mixed with Malluma Kristalovino)
One 3g packet of Sudina Indigo
Definitions:Rajasthani Monsoon Henna – Standard body art quality henna.
Sudina Indigo – Standard indigo powder.
Malluma Kristalovino – (Potassium Bitartrate) A mild powdered fruit acid that replaces fruit juice or other acidic liquids.
Fruit Acid – A powder that is acidic enough to dye-release henna.
Rainwash – An all-natural product from Ancient Sunrise® that gently removes mineral build-up.
Clarifying Shampoo – A chelating shampoo that removes mineral build-up from the hair.
What to Expect:This sample kit contains enough to conduct a strand test on hair collected from a hairbrush, or a 1-inch section of hair on the head. The color of the hair after the application may be brighter and lighter than expected. This will darken and settle over the course of 5 to 7 days.
Directions:1) Pour 3g packet of Monsoon Henna (premixed with Malluma Kristalovino) into any bowl.
2) Slowly stir in room temperature distilled water until the paste slowly drips off of your mixing utensil.
3) Cover bowl with plastic wrap and leave at room temperature (68-72°F or 20-22°C) for 8 to 12 hours.
4) Clean hair section immediately prior to application. Treat hair with Rainwash, then a detergent shampoo (or use a clarifying shampoo instead of Rainwash and a detergent shampoo). Avoid conditioner and other hair products.
After dye-releasing for 8-12 hours...
5) Pour 3g packet of Sudina indigo into any bowl.
6) Slowly stir in room temperature or lukewarm distilled water until the paste slowly drips off of your mixing utensil.
7) Combine henna and indigo pastes and mix thoroughly.
8) Immediately apply paste thickly to hair.
9) Cover hair with plastic wrap and leave on for three hours. If using hair collected from a hair brush, place hair in plastic wrap in a warm area, such as a pocket, in front of a heater, or in a hot car to simulate body heat.
10) Soak and swish hair in warm water to loosen paste.
11) Shampoo and condition.
Tags: Medium Brunette, Medium Brunette Sample, Medium Brunette Sample Kit, instructions, sample instructions, Medium Brunette sample instructions