Ancient Sunrise® Henna for Gray Hair Auburn Sample Kit
Last Updated: 05/12/2020
Ancient Sunrise® Henna for Gray Hair Auburn Kit SamplePlease read these instructions fully before beginning. If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact Ancient Sunrise® Customer Service: https://www.mehandi.com/Articles.asp?ID=256
Contents:One 3g packet of High Dye Content Henna (mixed with Malluma Kristalovino)
One 3g packet of High Dye Content Henna
Definitions:High Dye Content Henna – The best henna for gray coverage. This is also known as Rajasthani Twilight Henna.
Malluma Kristalovino – (Potassium Bitartrate) A mild powdered fruit acid that replaces fruit juice or other acidic liquids.
Fruit Acid – A powder that is acidic enough to dye-release henna.
Rainwash – An all-natural product from Ancient Sunrise® that gently removes mineral build-up.
Clarifying Shampoo – A chelating shampoo that removes mineral build-up from the hair.
What to Expect:This sample kit contains enough to conduct a strand test on hair collected from a hairbrush, or a 1-inch section of hair on the head. The color of the hair after the application may be bright red/orange. The color takes 5-7 days to settle into its final color.
Directions:1) Pour 3g packet of Twilight Henna into any bowl.
2) Slowly stir in room temperature distilled water until the paste slowly drips off of your mixing utensil.
3) Cover bowl with plastic wrap and leave at room temperature (68-72°F or 20-22°C) for 8 to 12 hours.
4) Clean hair section immediately prior to application. Treat hair with Rainwash, then a detergent shampoo (or use a clarifying shampoo instead of Rainwash and a detergent shampoo). Avoid conditioner and other hair products.
5) Apply paste thickly to hair.
6) Cover hair with plastic wrap and leave on for a minimum of 3 hours. The longer you leave the paste on, the more saturation. Average timing is 4-6 hours. If using hair collected from a hair brush, place hair in plastic wrap in a warm area, such as a pocket, in front of a heater, or a hot car to simulate body heat.
7) Soak and swish hair in warm water to loosen paste.
8) Shampoo and condition.
Tags: Auburn kit, Auburn Sample, Auburn Sample Kit, instructions, sample instructions, Gray Auburn sample instructions