Ancient Sunrise Henna for Delicate Hair Kit: Black
Last Updated: 07/16/2021
Ancient Sunrise® Henna for Delicate Hair Black Kit
Please read these instructions fully before beginning. If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact Ancient Sunrise® Customer Service: https://www.mehandi.com/Articles.asp?ID=256
Note: Coloring hair black with henna and indigo requires two applications. The first application with henna will leave light hair orange or red. The second application with indigo will result in black. This kit has enough product for hair 5 inches or shorter.
Contents:One 100g packet of Rarity Henna
One 6g packet of Malluma Kristalovino
One 100g packet of Zekhara Indigo
Definitions:Rarity Henna – The most finely-sifted henna powder. Great for relaxed, natural, and/or fragile hair and locs.
Malluma Kristalovino – (Potassium Bitartrate) A mild powdered fruit acid that replaces fruit juice or other acidic liquids.
Zekhara Indigo – The most finely-sifted indigo powder. Great for relaxed, natural, and/or fragile hair.
Fruit Acid – A powder that is acidic enough to dye-release henna.
Rainwash – An all-natural product from Ancient Sunrise® that gently removes mineral build-up.
Clarifying Shampoo – A chelating shampoo that removes mineral build-up from the hair.
What to Expect:This full sized kit contains enough product for 5 inches of hair or less. The color of the hair after the first application may be a bright red/orange. The color of the hair after the second application should be black but may need a few days to settle into a deep black.
Directions:1 st Step
1) Pour 100g packet of Rarity Henna and 6g Malluma Kristalovino packet into any bowl.
2) Slowly stir in room temperature distilled water until the paste slowly drips off of your mixing utensil.
3) Cover bowl with plastic wrap and leave at room temperature (68-72°F or 20-22°C) for 8 to 12 hours.
4) Clean hair immediately prior to application. Treat hair with Rainwash, then a detergent shampoo (or use a clarifying shampoo instead of Rainwash and a detergent shampoo). Avoid conditioner and other hair products.
5) Apply henna paste thickly to hair in 1/4 inch sections.
6) Cover hair with plastic wrap and leave for 2 to 3 hours.
7) Soak and swish hair in warm water to remove paste.
8) Shampoo. Do not add any products or conditioners to hair before applying the indigo.
2 nd Step
9) Pour 100g packet of Zekhara Indigo into any bowl. (Add a teaspoon of table salt to help indigo stick better; add 1/2 a teaspoon of CMC powder to make the indigo paste creamier.)
10) Slowly stir in room temperature or lukewarm distilled water until the paste slowly drips off of your mixing utensil.
11) Immediately apply indigo paste to hair, in 1/4 inch sections, thickly.
12) Cover hair with plastic wrap and leave on for 2 to 3 hours.
13) Soak and swish hair in warm water to remove paste.
14) Shampoo and condition.
Tags: delicate hair kit, full kit instructions, Delicate Hait Kit Black, black hair, henna for hair kit instructions, black kit instructions