Ancient Sunrise Henna for Delicate Hair Kit: Medium Brunette
Last Updated: 10/22/2020
Ancient Sunrise® Henna for Delicate Hair Medium Brunette KitPlease read these instructions fully before beginning. If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact Ancient Sunrise® Customer Service: https://www.mehandi.com/Articles.asp?ID=256
Contents:One 100g packet of Rarity Henna
One 6g packet of Malluma Kristalovino
One 100g packet of Zekhara Indigo
Definitions:Rarity Henna – The most finely-sifted henna powder. Great for relaxed, natural, and/or fragile hair and locs.
Malluma Kristalovino – (Potassium Bitartrate) A mild powdered fruit acid that replaces fruit juice or other acidic liquids.
Zekhara Indigo – The most finely-sifted indigo powder. Great for relaxed, natural, and/or fragile hair.
Fruit Acid – A powder that is acidic enough to dye-release henna.
Rainwash – An all-natural product from Ancient Sunrise® that gently removes mineral build-up.
Clarifying Shampoo – A chelating shampoo that removes mineral build-up from the hair.
What to Expect:This full sized kit contains enough product to cover hair to the top of the shoulders. The color of the hair after the application may be brighter and lighter than expected. This will darken and settle over the course of 5 to 7 days.
Directions:1) Pour 100g packet of Rarity Henna and Malluma Kristalovino into any bowl.
2) Slowly stir in room temperature distilled water until the paste slowly drips off of your mixing utensil.
3) Cover bowl with plastic wrap and leave at room temperature (68-72°F or 20-22°C) for 8 to 12 hours.
4) Clean hair immediately prior to application. Treat hair with Rainwash, then a detergent shampoo (or use a clarifying shampoo instead of Rainwash and a detergent shampoo). Avoid conditioner and other hair products.
After dye-releasing for 8-12 hours...
5) Pour 100g packet of Zekhara Indigo into any bowl. (Add one teaspoon of table salt to help the indigo stick better; add 1/2 teaspoon of CMC powder to make the indigo creamier).
6) Slowly stir in room temperature or lukewarm distilled water until the paste slowly drips off of your mixing utensil.
7) Combine henna and indigo pastes and mix thoroughly.
8) Immediately apply paste thickly to hair in 1/4 inch sections.
9) Cover hair with plastic wrap and leave on for three hours.
10) Soak and swish hair in warm water to loosen paste.
11) Shampoo and condition.