Ancient Sunrise® Henna for Gray Hair Kit: Auburn
Last Updated: 04/16/2020
Ancient Sunrise® Henna for Gray Hair Auburn KitPlease read these instructions fully before beginning. If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact Ancient Sunrise® Customer Service: https://www.mehandi.com/Articles.asp?ID=256
Contents:Two 100g packets of High Dye Content Henna (Twilight)
One 12g packet of Malluma Kristalovino
Definitions:High Dye Content Henna – The best henna for gray coverage. This is also known as Rajasthani Twilight Henna.
Malluma Kristalovino – (Potassium Bitartrate) A mild powdered fruit acid that replaces fruit juice or other acidic liquids.
Fruit Acid – A powder that is acidic enough to dye-release henna.
Rainwash – An all-natural product from Ancient Sunrise® that gently removes mineral build-up.
Clarifying Shampoo – A chelating shampoo that removes mineral build-up from the hair.
What to Expect:This full sized kit contains enough product to color hair to the top of the shoulders. The color of the hair after the application may be bright red/orange. The color takes 5-7 days to settle into its final color.
Directions:1) Pour both 100g packets of Twilight Henna into any bowl with Malluma Kristalvino.
2) Slowly stir in room temperature distilled water until the paste slowly drips off of your mixing utensil.
3) Cover bowl with plastic wrap and leave at room temperature (68-72°F or 20-22°C) for 8 to 12 hours.
4) Clean hair immediately prior to application. Treat hair with Rainwash, then a detergent shampoo (or use a clarifying shampoo instead of Rainwash and a detergent shampoo). Avoid conditioner and other hair products.
5) Apply paste thickly to hair in 1/4 inch sections.
6) Cover hair with plastic wrap and leave on for a minimum of 3 hours. The longer you leave the paste on, the more saturation. Average timing is 4-6 hours.
7) Soak and swish hair in warm water to loosen paste.
8) Shampoo and condition.
Leftover paste can be frozen and saved for a future application.
Tags: Auburn kit, Full kit Auburn instructions, Auburn Kit, instructions, full kit instructions, Gray Auburn kit instructions