Ancient Sunrise® Henna for Hair Kit: Blonde
Last Updated: 04/30/2020
Ancient Sunrise® Henna for Hair Blonde KitPlease read these instructions fully before beginning. If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact Ancient Sunrise® Customer Service: https://www.mehandi.com/Articles.asp?ID=256
Contents:Two 100g packets of Clarity Cassia
3g packet of Twilight Henna
8g packet of Kristalovino
6g packet of Sudina Indigo
Definitions:Clarity Cassia – Standard cassia auriculata
Twilight Henna – High dye content henna
Sudina Indigo – Standard indigo.
Kristalovino – (Diprotic Acid) A mild powdered fruit acid that replaces fruit juice or other acidic liquids.
Fruit Acid – A powder that is acidic enough to dye-release henna.
Rainwash – An all-natural product from Ancient Sunrise® that gently removes mineral build-up.
Clarifying Shampoo – A chelating shampoo that removes mineral build-up from the hair.
What to Expect:This kit contains enough product for hair to the top of the shoulders. This will not lighten up any hair. Gray hair may be covered, but it’s not guaranteed.
Directions:1) Pour two 100g packets of Clarity Cassia and Twilight into any bowl with Kristalovino packet.
2) Slowly stir in room temperature distilled water until the paste slowly drips off of your mixing utensil.
3) Cover bowl with plastic wrap and leave at room temperature (68-72°F or 20-22°C) for 8 to 12 hours.
4) Clean hair immediately prior to application. Treat hair with Rainwash, then a detergent shampoo (or use a clarifying shampoo instead of Rainwash and a detergent shampoo). Avoid conditioner and other hair products.
After dye-releasing for 8-12 hours…
5) Pour 6g of Sudina Indigo into any bowl. (Add 1/2 teaspoon of table salt to help indigo stick better; add 1/4 teaspoon of CMC powder to help make indigo paste creamier.)
6) Slowly stir in room temperature or lukewarm distilled water until the paste slowly drips off of your mixing utensil.
7) Combine cassia/henna/fruit acid and indigo pastes. Mix thoroughly.
9) Immediately apply paste thickly to hair in 1/4 inch sections.
10) Cover hair with plastic wrap and leave on for three hours.
11) Soak and swish hair in warm water to loosen paste.
12) Shampoo and condition.