Ancient Sunrise® Henna for Hair Kit: Sunshine
Last Updated: 07/16/2021
Ancient Sunrise® Henna for Hair Sunshine KitPlease read these instructions fully before beginning. If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact Ancient Sunrise® Customer Service: https://www.mehandi.com/Articles.asp?ID=256
Contents:One 50g packet of High Dye Content Henna (Twilight)
Two 100g packets of Clarity Cassia
One 10g packet of Kristalovino
Definitions:High Dye Content Henna – The best henna for gray coverage. This is also known as Rajasthani Twilight Henna.
Kristalovino – (Diprotic Acid) A mild fruit acid powder that replaces fruit juice or other acidic liquids; keeps results bright.
Clarity Cassia – Standard cassia auriculata powder.
Fruit Acid – A powder that is acidic enough to dye-release henna.
Rainwash – An all-natural product from Ancient Sunrise® that gently removes mineral build-up.
Clarifying Shampoo – A chelating shampoo that removes mineral build-up from the hair.
What to Expect:This full sized kit has enough product to cover hair the shoulder blades. The color of the hair after the application may be bright. This will darken and settle over the course of 5 to 7 days.
Directions:1) Pour Henna, Cassia, and Kristalovino into any bowl.
2) Slowly stir in room temperature distilled water until the paste slowly drips off of your mixing utensil.
3) Cover bowl with plastic wrap and leave at room temperature (68-72°F or 20-22°C) for 8 to 12 hours.
4) Clean hair immediately prior to application. Treat hair with Rainwash, then a detergent shampoo (or use a clarifying shampoo instead of Rainwash and a detergent shampoo). Avoid conditioner and other hair products.
5) Immediately apply henna paste thickly to hair in 1/4 inch sections.
6) Cover hair with plastic wrap and leave for a minimum of three hours. The longer you leave the paste on, the more saturation. Average timing is 4-6 hours.
7) Soak and swish hair in warm water to loosen paste.
8) Shampoo and condition.
Leftover paste can be frozen and saved for a future application.
Tags: Sunshine kit, Sunshine Kit instructions, instructions, kit instructions, Sunshine instructions, Twilight, Cassia, Kristalovino