How do I return an item?
Returns, Refunds, and Exchanges:
- The following perishable items are nonreturnable and nonrefundable:
- Any products 25 grams and under (including fruit acids, spices, Rainwash, etc), essential oils, attars,
Ancient Red henna paste, Ancient Blue Crystal Indigo, gilding paste, soaps, shampoos,
conditioner, lotion bars, body oils, and butters.
- The following items are non-returnable for hygienic reasons*:
sticks, combs, barrettes, earrings (*We will replace any of these
items that arrive in a damaged condition, if they are returned in their
original, sealed package within 30 days of the order date.)
- All other items may be returned
within 30 days of purchase for store credit or exchange as long as they
are not open and any seals are not broken.
- No store credit is given on products which have been opened, or kits, boxes, or bags in which the seal has been broken.
- No store credit will be issued without proof of purchase.
- Refunds and store credit are not available 30 days after the date of the transaction.
- We reserve the right to provide store credit instead of a refund.
- Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org within thirty (30) days of purchase
for a Return Authorization number prior to returning the item.
Return Authorizations are valid for two weeks from the date of
issuance. Returned items must be received within that time.
- Products must be returned to TapDancing Lizard LLC "Returns" 339 Tallmadge Rd. Kent OH 44240.
- The customer is responsible for all shipping fees related to returned and exchanged items.
- Returned items will have a 10% restocking fee.
- If a refund is approved for any
reason, refunds take 14 business days. If you're expecting a refund and
have not received it, please check with your financial institution, then
reach out to us.
- Payment processing fees are not refunded for any reason.