Ancient Sunrise® Henna for hair Blonde Sample Kit
Last Updated: 07/16/2021
Ancient Sunrise® Henna for Hair Blonde Kit SamplePlease read these instructions fully before beginning. If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact Ancient Sunrise® Customer Service: https://www.mehandi.com/Articles.asp?ID=256
Contents:One 3g packet of Clarity Cassia (mixed Twilight with Kristalovino)
One 3g packet of Clarity Cassia
One .18g packet of Sudina Indigo
Definitions:Clarity Cassia – Standard cassia auriculata
Twilight Henna – High dye content henna, the best henna for gray coverage.
Sudina Indigo– Standard indigo powder.
Kristalovino – (Diprotic Acid) A mild powdered fruit acid that replaces fruit juice or other acidic liquids.
Fruit Acid – A powder that is acidic enough to dye-release henna.
Rainwash – An all-natural product from Ancient Sunrise® that gently removes mineral build-up.
Clarifying Shampoo – A chelating shampoo that removes mineral build-up from the hair.
What to Expect:This sample kit contains enough to conduct a strand test on hair collected from a hairbrush, or a 1-inch section of hair on the head. This will not lighten up any hair. Gray hair may be covered, but it’s not guaranteed.
1) Pour one 3g packet of Clarity Cassia (premixed with Twilight henna and Kristalovino) and one 3g packet of Clarity Cassia into any bowl.
2) Slowly stir in room temperature distilled water until the paste slowly drips off of your mixing utensil.
3) Cover bowl with plastic wrap and leave at room temperature (68-72°F or 20-22°C) for 8 to 12 hours.
4) Clean hair section immediately prior to application. Treat hair with Rainwash, then a detergent shampoo (or use a clarifying shampoo instead of Rainwash and a detergent shampoo). Avoid conditioner and other hair products.
After dye releasing for 8-12 hours…
5) Pour one .18g packet of Sudina Indigo into any bowl.
6) Slowly stir in room temperature or lukewarm distilled water until the paste slowly drips off of your mixing utensil.
7) Combine cassia/henna and indigo pastes and mix thoroughly
8) Apply paste to hair, thickly.
9) Cover hair with plastic wrap and leave on for 3 hours. If using hair collected from a hair brush, place hair in plastic wrap in a warm area, such as a pocket, in front of a heater, or in a hot car to simulate body heat.
10) Soak and swish hair in warm water to loosen paste.
11) Shampoo and condition.