Ancient Sunrise® Henna for Hair Kit: Cool Brunette
Last Updated: 07/16/2021
Ancient Sunrise® Henna for Hair Cool Brunette KitPlease read these instructions fully before beginning. If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact Ancient Sunrise® Customer Service: https://www.mehandi.com/Articles.asp?ID=256
Contents:One 100g packet of Monsoon Henna
One 25g packet of Amla
One 100g packet of Sudina Indigo
Definitions:Rajasthani Monsoon Henna – Standard body art quality henna.
Sudina Indigo – Standard indigo powder.
Amla – (Dried Indian Gooseberry) A fruit acid that lessens the red effect of henna in a henna/indigo mix
Fruit Acid – A powder that is acidic enough to dye-release henna.
Rainwash – An all-natural product from Ancient Sunrise® that gently removes mineral build-up.
Clarifying Shampoo – A chelating shampoo that removes mineral build-up from the hair.
What to Expect:This full sized kit contains enough product to cover hair to the shoulders. The color of the hair after the application may be brighter and lighter than expected. This will darken and settle over the course of 5 to 7 days.
Directions:1) Pour Monsoon Henna and Amla into any bowl.
2) Slowly stir in room temperature distilled water until the paste slowly drips off of your mixing utensil.
3) Cover bowl with plastic wrap and leave at room temperature (68-72°F or 20-22°C) for 8 to 12 hours.
4) Clean hair immediately prior to application. Treat hair with Rainwash, then a detergent shampoo (or use a clarifying shampoo instead of Rainwash and a detergent shampoo). Avoid conditioner and other hair products.
After dye-releasing for 8-12 hours...
5) Pour Sudina indigo into any bowl. (Add 1 teaspoon of table salt to help indigo stick better; add 1/2 a teaspoon of CMC powder to make indigo paste creamier).
6) Slowly stir in room temperature or lukewarm distilled water until the paste slowly drips off of your mixing utensil.
7) Combine henna and indigo pastes and mix thoroughly.
8) Immediately apply paste thickly to hair in 1/4 inch sections.
9) Cover hair with plastic wrap and leave on for three hours.
10) Soak and swish hair in warm water to loosen paste.
11) Shampoo and condition.
Tags: Cool Brunette, Cool Brunette kit, Cool Brunette Full Sized Kit, instructions, kit instructions, Cool Brunette instructions