Ancient Sunrise® Henna for Hair Kit: Cool Dark Brunette
Last Updated: 11/11/2021
Ancient Sunrise® Henna for Hair Cool Dark Brunette KitPlease read these instructions fully before beginning. If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact Ancient Sunrise® Customer Service: https://www.mehandi.com/Articles.asp?ID=256
Contents:One 100g packet of High Dye Content Henna
One 25g packet of Amla
Two 3g packets of Zekhara Indigo
Definitions:High Dye Content Henna – The best henna for gray coverage. This is also known as Rajasthani Twilight Henna
Zekhara Indigo – The most finely-sifted indigo powder. Great for relaxed, natural, and/or fragile hair.
Amla – (Dried Indian Gooseberry) A fruit acid that lessens the red effect of henna in a henna/indigo mix
Fruit Acid – A powder that is acidic enough to dye-release henna.
Rainwash – An all-natural product from Ancient Sunrise® that gently removes mineral build-up.
Clarifying Shampoo – A chelating shampoo that removes mineral build-up from the hair.
What to Expect:This full sized kit contains enough product to cover hair about 5 inches past the shoulders. The color of the hair after the application may be brighter and lighter than expected. This will darken and settle over the course of 5 to 7 days.
Directions:1) Pour 100g packet of Twilight Henna and Amla into any bowl.
2) Slowly stir in room temperature distilled water until the paste slowly drips off of your mixing utensil.
3) Cover bowl with plastic wrap and leave at room temperature (68-72°F or 20-22°C) for 8 to 12 hours.
4) Clean hair immediately prior to application. Treat hair with Rainwash, then a detergent shampoo (or use a clarifying shampoo instead of Rainwash and a detergent shampoo). Avoid conditioner and other hair products.
After dye-releasing for 8-12 hours...
5) Pour two 100g packets of Zekhara indigo into any bowl. (Add two teaspoons of table salt to help the indigo stick better; add 1 teaspoon of CMC powder to make indigo paste creamier.)
6) Slowly stir in room temperature or lukewarm distilled water until the paste slowly drips off of your mixing utensil.
7) Combine henna and indigo pastes and mix thoroughly.
8) Immediately apply paste thickly to hair in 1/4 section.
9) Cover hair with plastic wrap and leave on for three hours.
10) Soak and swish hair in warm water to loosen paste.
11) Shampoo and condition.
Tags: Cool Dark Brunette, Cool Dark Brunette kit, Cool Dark Brunette full sized Kit, instructions, kit instructions, Cool Dark Brunette instructions