Ancient Sunrise® Henna for Hair Kit: Cinnamon
Last Updated: 07/16/2021
Ancient Sunrise® Henna for Hair Cinnamon KitPlease read these instructions fully before beginning. If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact Ancient Sunrise® Customer Service: https://www.mehandi.com/Articles.asp?ID=256
Contents:Two 100g packets of Monsoon Henna
One 8g packet of Kristalovino
Definitions:Rajasthani Monsoon Henna – Standard body art quality henna.
Kristalovino – (Diprotic Acid) A mild powdered fruit acid that replaces fruit juice or other acidic liquids; this keeps results brighter.
Fruit Acid – A powder that is acidic enough to dye-release henna.
Rainwash – An all-natural product from Ancient Sunrise® that gently removes mineral build-up.
Clarifying Shampoo – A chelating shampoo that removes mineral build-up from the hair.
What to Expect:This full-sized kit contains enough product to cover hair to the top of the shoulders. The color of the hair after the application may be bright red/orange. This will darken and settle over the course of 5 to 7 days.
Directions:1) Pour two 100g packets of Monsoon Henna into any bowl with Kristalovino.
2) Slowly stir in room temperature distilled water until the paste slowly drips off of your mixing utensil.
3) Cover bowl with plastic wrap and leave at room temperature (68-72°F or 20-22°C) for 8 to 12 hours.
4) Clean hair immediately prior to application. Treat hair with Rainwash, then a detergent shampoo (or use a clarifying shampoo instead of Rainwash and a detergent shampoo). Avoid conditioner and other hair products.
5) Immediately apply henna paste thickly to hair in 1/4 inch sections.
6) Cover hair with plastic wrap and leave for a minimum of three hours. The longer you leave the paste on, the more saturation. Average timing is 4-6 hours.
7) Soak and swish hair in warm water to loosen paste.
8) Shampoo and condition.
Leftover paste can be frozen and saved for a future application.
Tags: Monsoon henna, Cinnamon kit, full sized Cinnamon Kit, instructions, kit instructions, cinnamon instructions